Tuesday 21 August 2012

My arm party was about 7 years ago!!

Following on from my earlier fashion related post, I'd like to take this moment to congratulate myself. And my fashion savvy friends. The fashion craze de jour on fashion blogs covering all corners of the world wide web is, without a shadow of a doubtarm party. 

Let me explain: this is simply the fash-term of choice for stacking various bracelets and watches on your wrists, the more the merrier. Brownie points go to fashionistas with 'mixed textures' e.g. preferably a DIY bracelet made from biological twig (i.e. your back garden) and rope, coupled with a classic rose-gold plated Rolex Datejust II.


So here come my congratulations. My friends and I have been doing this / have done so for the best part of the last 7 years! I distinctly remember receiving my first Tiffany & Co. bracelet and my mother's subsequent horror when I promptly whacked  it onto my wrist and proudly displayed it next to the 2 year-old friendship bracelet handcrafted from bits of string!


Fashion bloggers 2k12..you're so Autumn / Winter 2004!







No comments:

Post a Comment